Committee of management
The committee of management is responsible for setting strategies and policies, managing our finances and risks and monitoring the performance and quality of our services.
Members have a diverse range of skills and experience and are elected each year at our Annual General Meeting.
The Committee meets bi-monthly to:
- Provide leadership and set our policies and strategies
- Approve business plans, accounts and budgets
- Consider and approve new initiatives
- Approve the borrowing of funds
- Manage risks
- Monitor the performance and quality of our services
- Work with our management team and staff to ensure the effective running of Larkfield
The committee of management is supported by a Housing Management & Maintenance Sub Committee and Health & Safety Sub Committee which meet at least four times a year.
- Suzanne Harris (Chairperson) - Joined
- Aileen Hunter (Vice Chair) - Joined September 2018
- William Rice (Secretary) - Joined September 2020
- Danny McMillan - Joined May 2017
- Cllr David Wilson - Joined September 2013
- Alison McManus - Joined September 2019
- Kelly Ann Doherty - Joined September 2019
- Mareta Greig - Joined January 2021
- Elizabeth McLean - Joined September 2021
- Tracey Thompson - Joined September 2021
- John Scott - Joined September 2021
- Carol Crawford (Co-opted Member) - Joined September 2021
- Jim Lennon (Co-opted Member) - Joined September 2021
Join the committee of management
To become a Committee member you must first be a member of Larkfield.
You must be over 18 years of age to stand for election and you must abide by our Code of Conduct for committee members.
We will provide an induction, training and networking opportunities to provide you with the skills and experience necessary to carry out the duties expected of you.
If you are interested in becoming a Committee member please contact us.